Undernew system, procedures for re-verification of the original registrationinformation
1. CNLink registration specialist logs in filing system and goes through customer’s website registration information.
2. Registration specialist reviews the entity and contact information including preliminarily determining if the entity’s information is true and verifying contact information by phone, email or other methods. If all the information is true, an on-site verification notice will be sent to the website owner.
3. After receiving the notice, website owner must take valid ID and other relevant documents to CNLink office for further authenticity verification within five working days.
4. CNLink registration specialist will then inspect the authenticity of the original documents provided by website owner and compare the original ID to the identity of the person in attendance. After the verification, a copy of valid ID and relevant documents will be retained for CNLink’s records.
5. Registration specialist logs into filing system and verifies the consistency of registration information:
(1) Compare contents of the original documents to the online registration information submitted by website owner: check if the document and ID holder, type and content is exactly the same as it is in the filing system.
(2) Verify information consistency of the domain owner and website owner by inspecting the domain certificate submitted by website owner, or going to domain registration organization’s website for public lookup of certificate.
(3) Accurately input all the known service information about the registration website. After complete, two copies of "Authenticity Verification of the Website Registration Information" will be filled out: one is for CNLink’s own record, the other, with the stamp of CNLink official seal, is for the presiding Administration of Communication.
6. CNLink is required to take a full-face color photo of the person in charge of the website and keep a stored copy. Once the photo is taken, CNLink registration specialist will submit the digital photo and registration information through our filing system to the presiding Administration of Communication. "Authenticity Verification of the Website Registration Information" will be submitted by fax.
7. Presiding Administration of Communication will regularly carry out a random authenticity inspection of the submitted registration information.