Notice of Upgraded Registration System
According to the Regulation on Internet Information Service Article V and Administration Measures for Non-Commercial Internet Information Services Article XI, all internet information services that operate news, publishing, education, medical and health care, medicine and medical equipment, culture, radio, film, and television programs, shall be examined and approved by the Information Office, Press and Publication Bureau, Department of Education, Health and Family Planning Commission, Food and Drug Administration, Department of Culture, and Bureau of radio, film and television, respectively. Applicant shall then submit the approved documents to the Administration of Communication for recording. Those whose content needs pre-approval and corresponding certificates are as follows:
1. Bulletin Board Service (BBS): The approval of operating internet bulletin board services by the presiding Administration of Communication (issued by presiding Administration of Communication).
2. News: Internet News Information Service License (by the State Council Information Office of the People's Republic of China)
3. Culture: Internet Culture Operation License (Ministry of Culture of the People's Republic of China)
4. Publication: Internet Publishing Service License (by State Administration of Press and Publication, Radio, Film and Television of the People's Republic of China)
5. Radio, film and television programs: Permit for Broadcasting Audio and Video Programs through Information Networks (by State Administration of Press and Publication, Radio, Film and Television of the People's Republic of China).
6. Medical, health care, medicine and medical equipment: Drug Supply Certificate (by provincial Food and Drug Administration) and Internet Drug Information Service Eligibility Certificate (by provincial Food and Drug Administration).